Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dress Code Violation, rant!

I was just watching the news and there is a middle school in Illinois that was banning leggings (or let you wear them if you have on a skirt or shirt passed finger tips). The kids there filed a petition about the banning of leggings.
I'm sorry but nobody wants to see your little behind. I'm irritated the news would even entertain this story. The news anchors wanted to say "but it is in style."

That does not mean that it is appropriate.
They are running around with see-through, tight leggings and crop tops. Excuse me but you are not grown, have a seat.

And don't get me started on these boys that have the nerves to wear belts but have their pants below their behind. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can have several seats.


If you all don't get your kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment