Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Flat twist and Curls

Found a new hairstyle thanks to the website: napturallycurly.com

Guess its called a slated flat twist up-do/
It is flat twists covering most of my head and then curls off to the side. It is a big hair scene.

 Here I am after I finished the twists and have my hair in the rollers. It was a very long process.


 This is how it looked from the side. Excuse my boyfriend {looking good!} and me brushing my teeth. I was running late for work! But yeah. It was very big and poofy. I wish I would have had perm rods, but you use what you got.

 Here's a side view
 And front view.


Overall I wish it was less poofy, but it was a good first attempt 
:)

3 comments:

  1. I see the effect your going for...like you said perm rods would have them less "poofy" but still a good job..LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I re-did it for today and I love it! Check out my blog called Abs Abs Baybee

      Delete